Accepting reservations 14 days in advance for parties up to 8 people
Open Monday to Saturday at 5:30pm (Closed Sundays)
Walk-ins Welcome & Encouraged
- Our 25 seat bar is first come, first serve and featuring our full menu - its a perfect place for dinner
- We take reservations on our outdoor patio. The patio is partially covered, so mostly weather dependent, with jaw-droppingly gorgeous waterfront views
- Our dining rooms can also accept walk-ins at most times, come by to be seated or put on a wait list!
Private events and buyouts may book up to a six months in advance with signed contract & deposit. Click below for inquiries.
The Nautilus Pier 4 has arrived in Boston! Out with the pandemic, in with delicious food and drinks served on the waterfront, am I right?
We have 150 indoor seats and another 50 outdoors in a variety of settings to suit your mood…
- want a casual Tokyo street bar vibe that front and center on the cooking action? The chef’s room is your jam.
- Looking for something a little more refined and comfortable? The dining room has you covered.
- A traditional bar scene? We got you - we love the bar too.
- Looking to host a private dinner? The Captain’s Quarters (trying out names here) has you covered.
- And certainly don’t forget about the outdoor seating, with some of the best dining views in the city.
We do our best to accommodate as many people as possible, and we appreciate you working with us to make sure that the maximum amount of enjoyment can be had by as many people as can comfortably fit!
Come Get a Taste